Friday, September 6, 2013

I'm on hiatus....again.

Hey guys. Well, I am pretty busy right now, and I'm gonna get busier....so don't expect too much from me. School just started back up, and it's frustrating...I am taking four classes in total: Biodiversity, Sociology, Online College Algebra, and Online American History until 1877. My biology professor is cocky, tends to ramble a LOT, and he answers unasked questions ("Well you're gonna say 'How do I email you...?' and I'm gonna tell you.....). It gets pretty annoying at times, but I'll have to deal with that. My sociology professor is AWESOME. She is super nice, and she makes the content interesting. The online classes are going pretty well, overall. Math is easy for me but history...ugh. It's my least favorite subject, EVER. (Like I know there's that saying that "history is doomed to repeat itself," but when am I ever going to need to know when the Ottoman empire collapsed?
Anyway, it's my birthday on Sunday!! :D 9/8/98. I'm having a quinceanero! Come say hi at......haha just kidding. I am already getting presents...wow. But I just want to say that I'm very grateful for what I already have. :) Thanks to everyone who reads this blog, and I'll be posting very soon!

Have an awesome, wonderful, enchanting, beautiful for spacious skies, scrumdiddlyumptious day! :D
-Nate


No comments :

Post a Comment