Saturday, July 20, 2013

Quick Post! CATCHING FIRE TRAILER.

Catching Fire Trailer HERE: http://movies.yahoo.com/video/hunger-games-catching-fire-trailer-190014076.html

(these gifs take a second to load...). There really is nothing more to say, other than it is perfection. Effie... </3 her face during the reaping was priceless. (you go Elizabeth Banks...you go). And Finnick...in his tribute parade costume? Yeah, I like that too (you go Sam Claflin...you go). Other than that, Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss) was spot on, and Josh Hutcherson (Peeta) was as well. I'm just really excited for the movie....I literally cannot wait. (I'll add more updates as they come. Other than that, BYE!). -Nate

http://l.yimg.com/os/251/2013/07/20/6-finnick-gif_205603.gif
EDIT: The casting, I think, is really accurate. Johanna, Finnick, Mags, Wiress, and Beetee were well chosen. I especially love Wiress, Mags, and Finnick, because they were my favorites in Catching Fire. What really needs to happen is how all of the victors won. I would read those books. It'd be interesting to see how Mags and Wiress won....and of course, the other victors as well. It would just be fun altogether to see what they did. Seeder would also be interesting to hear about...anyway, moving on. (For all of the casting/poster stills, click HERE!)

http://l.yimg.com/os/251/2013/07/20/8-training-gif_205610.gifI also loved the special effects. In the first movie, you could sorta tell that the fire wasn't real (real or not real?) in the tribute parade. I wouldn't believe it. I mean, yes, it WASN'T real, since Cinna used artificial flame....but wasn't it supposed to at least look real? I guess it really doesn't matter. These games seem to look a lot better, based on this tribute parade (mmhm Finnick). Katniss and Peeta's fire look pretty realistic this time, with the burning ashes and all. Also with special affects: this training sequence. It is AWESOME!!! It shows that boss side of Katniss that everyone knows and loves <3. (I could stare at this gif forever). I really hope there's more gore as well. I'm not really a fan of gore and horror and stuff, but for Catching Fire, it is a necessity.

http://l.yimg.com/os/251/2013/07/20/10-imax-gif_205614.gif
This is no place for a girl on fire...
And lastly...the arena. I mean, come on! It really is spot on. I love the location, and the scene...omg. I can't wait!!!! I hope the movie lives up to the books. Only time will tell.....tick tock.
-Nate.

No comments :

Post a Comment